Foursum Golf

Let us know how we can make Foursum better.

Vote or comment on existing ideas or post your own. When you do, we’ll keep you in the feedback loop as we roll out new features & functionalities. Thanks in advance, your feedback is always appreciated.

1. Add menu and score keeping for type of game played I.e. : stableford, skins, match, etc.

Sometimes we play skins, or matches. It would be cool if you could select the type of game you are playing and have the unique scoring of those games be calculated in addition to gross scores on the scorecard. It's a feature Gamebook app has that is cool and they've got a great list of games along with brief description of rules. Your interface is much better though.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Send a push notification when a friend finishes a round

I want to know when my friends finish a round.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fairway stats

There are some courses I've played with deep or short fairways where I have either come up short of the fairway or have run through the fairway. Even though I have hit the ball straight, the only options I have are left or right for missed fairways. Please incorporate a way to indicate straight drive, just not fairway hit. Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add groups within connections

To add the feature of groups within your connections. For quick games to start a game with a preselected group. Groups would only be visible to the user that created it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add pebble watch support

other applications allow the usage of the pebble smart watch, If foursum had it, I would use it during my rounds

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Include courses worldwide.....

Your competition includes international courses... why not Foursum..?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Foursum Golf

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base