Foursum Golf

Let us know how we can make Foursum better.

Vote or comment on existing ideas or post your own. When you do, we’ll keep you in the feedback loop as we roll out new features & functionalities. Thanks in advance, your feedback is always appreciated.

1. Multiple rounds leaderboard

Ability to have a running scoreboard over multiple rounds. We play a tournament each year with 8-12 of us and would love to have the app keep tally of all rounds.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tap instead of scroll

I'd like to be able to tap my score while finishing a hole instead of scrolling to it. I'm using the android version and tapping would be much more convenient. Also, if there was an option to turn off the score's auto lock that'd be wonderful. Thanks for the great app!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Will Walsh responded

Hey Drew, thanks for the note. We’ll look into this and see what we can do!

3. Show how to unlock an achievement by tapping on it.

By seeing the requirements, it gives users something to focus on during a round. It's more exciting to know ahead of time and earn an achievement then to find out sfter-the-fact

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Text wrap course titles

Please add text wrap to your course titles so you can see the full listed name. It's super annoying that I have to guess which course is which at multi course facilities. Enough so that my last several rounds were not logged and I may stop using out of frustration right when I go to tee off.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add cost per golfer when creating a new game

It would be ideal to add a cost per player to the game creation page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a course

Add River Ridge Golf Club in RALEIGH, NC

Info:
    http://www.golfriverridge.com/golf/course#scorecard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can you add Lochenheath?

Lochenheath is an incredible course in Michigan not far from Traverse City. Can we get this course added?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Foursum Golf

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base