Foursum Golf

Let us know how we can make Foursum better.

Vote or comment on existing ideas or post your own. When you do, we’ll keep you in the feedback loop as we roll out new features & functionalities. Thanks in advance, your feedback is always appreciated.

1. Show stats and averages on courses you play often

It would be interesting to know (during a round) what your average score on the hole is. “Your average score on this hole is 4.6, and last time you played you shot a bogey” or something along those lines.
    For people who play a majority of their golf on one home course, it would be really helpful for club choice, and to know where you should be focusing on improving your game. And also to compare how your best/worst holes compare to the publishes lowest/handicap rating or each hole

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Smart watch availability

As a user. I want to be able to use foursum on my smart watch. An app that is compatible with Google wear, Apple and Samsung watches. So that I can track my performance on the course through my smart watch.

Acceptance criteria would include access to the following through the watch
    - hole distance
    - stroke counter
    - putting counter
    - off the tee left/right/centre
    -overall score

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add Crumlin Creek Golf course in London, ON

Crumlin Creek is a little 12-hole course near the London, Ontario, airport. It's not a conventional course, but it's good for a quick round. Also one of the few places with "golf boards" in the area. Would be nice to have it on the app since I play it quite often. Not sure how to accommodate the app to allow 12-hole courses though.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Drops

Hay team. Love the app all the way from Australia.
    I would like to see drops added to the scoring system. Also sand, water and ob would be great so you can review your errors after the round.

Great app, keep up the good work.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add home course hole statistics

It would be nice to see per hole stats for a home course. There's a suggestion for stats per par 3/4/5 which would also be great, but being able to see what you average for score, fairways hit, gir and putts per hole would very very insightful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add first putt distance as a stat we can track.

Proximity to the hole will help in determining cause of number of putts per hole.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Tracking greens more in depth

An option to track missed greens more accurately. Bunker scrambling. Missing long, left, right, or short. It would also be amazing if there was a way to record what clubs you used so when you look at career stats you can see that your gap wedge consistently puts it closer than your 60.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Mike, this is on our radar right now as part of a much larger suite of stats tracking. A lot of people have requested this functionality.

Im guessing you posted one of our iOS reviews today…12a34s56d78f: Rest assured that Advanced stats tracking is coming soon.

Thanks for using Foursum. If you have any other feedback, please dont hesitate to reach out and let me know.

Cheers,

AMD

8. Add

Can you possibly add sand shots and drops

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add an overall stats screen

I would like to see my stats for all rounds played along with the last round and the season stats.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  Will Walsh responded

Thanks for sending this in! Right now we have a stats page for your last round and your entire season. Just so I understand correctly, you are hoping for a page that shows both side by side?

11. Show 9 hole scores separate from 18 hole scores

Most of my rounds played are only 9 but the first time I entered a round of 18 it erased all my 9 hole stats and only shows my season total as one round played. It would be cool if you could toggle and see your season stats compared by 9 or 18 so I don't feel obligated to set up two separate rounds of 9 in order to keep my season stats intact.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow an anonymous mode

I don't like having my name public and associated with a course. Would be awesome if you could make it so you don't have to set a home course and so people only see your name if you set your profile to public.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate with oobgolf in some way

It would be great if I could import my scores from oobgolf into foursum. It would be even better if I could do that, and also post my scores to oobgolf.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Apple watch - tempo calculate , ...

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english but i have an idea for you guys:

I will have my apple watch soon, but for your software that coming up, it will be nice to get statistic like tempo and that following idea that doesn't exist anywhere.

The apple watch technology have a large possibility. My suggestion is to get a vibrate alarm on the apple watch to help the golfer during the backswing to get the distance target. That will be possible by creating an average database for every clubs, irons, ... The apple watch can recognize the backswing, so the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. achievements details

it would be great what it takes to complete a performance achievements. for example: unstoppable! the nane sounds great but is it possible to add details?

The request:

It sure I tried my best to get the better score but if i know what I can complete on the next shot, i will feel it more exciting, feeling!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Clubs used per hole

I think it would be neat if you could record what clubs you used on what hole. For instance, on a par 5, you would choose that you tee'd off with your driver, then hit next with a 3 wood, then hit next with a 9 iron, and then the number of putt features is already there so obviously you used a putter after landing on the green. I would like to be able to see what clubs I used in previous rounds to make slight adjustments.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. What's in the bag?

Please include an area on your profile page where we can list our clubs being used. I think it would interesting to see what type of equipment others use.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow more than four golfers to a tee time or game.

I play in a large multi group game each week. It would be nice to add several groups to my tee time/match invite.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add groups within connections

To add the feature of groups within your connections. For quick games to start a game with a preselected group. Groups would only be visible to the user that created it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Foursum Golf

Feedback and Knowledge Base