Foursum Golf

Let us know how we can make Foursum better.

Vote or comment on existing ideas or post your own. When you do, we’ll keep you in the feedback loop as we roll out new features & functionalities. Thanks in advance, your feedback is always appreciated.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Build in the capability to add non members to a game

When starting a new game allow a single user of Foursum to add non Foursum member(s) to his/her game. In the process of adding those player(s) prompt for an email address so you can invite them to be added after the round. This allows us to play a game and they can sign on later to see the results.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tracking greens more in depth

An option to track missed greens more accurately. Bunker scrambling. Missing long, left, right, or short. It would also be amazing if there was a way to record what clubs you used so when you look at career stats you can see that your gap wedge consistently puts it closer than your 60.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Mike, this is on our radar right now as part of a much larger suite of stats tracking. A lot of people have requested this functionality.

Im guessing you posted one of our iOS reviews today…12a34s56d78f: Rest assured that Advanced stats tracking is coming soon.

Thanks for using Foursum. If you have any other feedback, please dont hesitate to reach out and let me know.

Cheers,

AMD

4. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. number of putt per round

add a statistic for the number of putt for a round and the average for the season

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stats for "this season" should start and end in a calender year. OR did you decide to get rid of this stat?

I just noticed the Stats this season is missing. This was one of the things I used the most with my practice time. Tracking my misses is an important feedback to improve my game. Also, I wish there was a sandtrap stat feature when hiting to a green.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add pebble watch support

other applications allow the usage of the pebble smart watch, If foursum had it, I would use it during my rounds

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Crumlin Creek Golf course in London, ON

Crumlin Creek is a little 12-hole course near the London, Ontario, airport. It's not a conventional course, but it's good for a quick round. Also one of the few places with "golf boards" in the area. Would be nice to have it on the app since I play it quite often. Not sure how to accommodate the app to allow 12-hole courses though.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inter grate gps threw the Apple Watch

Make it much easier then having to grab your phone every time to check distance!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow more than four golfers to a tee time or game.

I play in a large multi group game each week. It would be nice to add several groups to my tee time/match invite.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Different Games

I see that you have 4 different game types (stroke skins, etc.) any chance to add some more? Being able to set up teams (2v2 for instance) and play low ball, best ball, or alternating shot would be pretty cool.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add

Can you possibly add sand shots and drops

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sand save

Hazard saves, water, OB, sand save %. Also show stroke average per hole, especially on home course.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Edit saved game

Be able to edit a round after you have saved the game. This would be for times when you realize your score has been entered in error after you save.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What's in the bag?

Please include an area on your profile page where we can list our clubs being used. I think it would interesting to see what type of equipment others use.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add the ability to keep a generic scorecard if the course isn't in the database

There's alot of courses by me that aren't in the app's database. Because of this i cant use the app when im there. There should be a way to keep a generic scorecard and manually fill out what the par is, distance, etc.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add an overall stats screen

I would like to see my stats for all rounds played along with the last round and the season stats.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Will Walsh responded

Thanks for sending this in! Right now we have a stats page for your last round and your entire season. Just so I understand correctly, you are hoping for a page that shows both side by side?

20. Apple watch - tempo calculate , ...

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english but i have an idea for you guys:

I will have my apple watch soon, but for your software that coming up, it will be nice to get statistic like tempo and that following idea that doesn't exist anywhere.

The apple watch technology have a large possibility. My suggestion is to get a vibrate alarm on the apple watch to help the golfer during the backswing to get the distance target. That will be possible by creating an average database for every clubs, irons, ... The apple watch can recognize the backswing, so the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Foursum Golf

Feedback and Knowledge Base