Foursum Golf

Let us know how we can make Foursum better.

Vote or comment on existing ideas or post your own. When you do, we’ll keep you in the feedback loop as we roll out new features & functionalities. Thanks in advance, your feedback is always appreciated.

1. Show stats and averages on courses you play often

It would be interesting to know (during a round) what your average score on the hole is. “Your average score on this hole is 4.6, and last time you played you shot a bogey” or something along those lines.
    For people who play a majority of their golf on one home course, it would be really helpful for club choice, and to know where you should be focusing on improving your game. And also to compare how your best/worst holes compare to the publishes lowest/handicap rating or each hole

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Apple watch - tempo calculate , ...

Hi!

Sorry for my bad english but i have an idea for you guys:

I will have my apple watch soon, but for your software that coming up, it will be nice to get statistic like tempo and that following idea that doesn't exist anywhere.

The apple watch technology have a large possibility. My suggestion is to get a vibrate alarm on the apple watch to help the golfer during the backswing to get the distance target. That will be possible by creating an average database for every clubs, irons, ... The apple watch can recognize the backswing, so the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Scoring and handicap

Ability to reset scoring average and possibly handicap on a yearly basis

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Crowd source GPS data

Allow users to submit GPS data for a golf course. The course I play on regularly doesn't have GPS data, but I would happily record it for you.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under review  ·  Will Walsh responded

Hey Andrew, we’ll have to look into this to see if it is possible. Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Integrate handicap into national handicap database for tournament play

Link to GolfCanada for handicap tracking so you don't have to track your scores in two separate places.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Home course best hole and worst hole

A place you can see which hole is your best and worst. This should help develop a game plan on how to attack the worse holes differently.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add privacy options in the settings

To have the ability to share/not share all your connections, games, ect. Example to control visibility of connections the privacy options could be be. All (anyone), Followers (only people that you have approved to follow you), No one (no one can see your connections)

Basically have more options to control user visibility.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Season handicap

Keep the running handicap but add a season handicap. I'd like to keep up with how I'm doing this year for tournament purposes. My buddies and I play an annual tournament and use this app for handicaps and live leaderboard but not everyone is playing true to their "running handicap" yearly. Thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Update Port Hope Golf and County Club in Port Hope, Ontario, Canada

They have taken two holes out and changed a few of them around. It would be greatly appreciated if could update it. Many thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. have a way to reset stats and handicaps per year

Have a way to reset handicap and statistics every year

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fairway stats

There are some courses I've played with deep or short fairways where I have either come up short of the fairway or have run through the fairway. Even though I have hit the ball straight, the only options I have are left or right for missed fairways. Please incorporate a way to indicate straight drive, just not fairway hit. Thank you

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Require approval for a requested follower

To add the step of the user having to approve a request from a follower. As of now anyone can follow anyone with no approval.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add menu and score keeping for type of game played I.e. : stableford, skins, match, etc.

Sometimes we play skins, or matches. It would be cool if you could select the type of game you are playing and have the unique scoring of those games be calculated in addition to gross scores on the scorecard. It's a feature Gamebook app has that is cool and they've got a great list of games along with brief description of rules. Your interface is much better though.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Match play game mode

Play a lot of match play. Would be kinda cool to have that as a game option.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. achievements details

it would be great what it takes to complete a performance achievements. for example: unstoppable! the nane sounds great but is it possible to add details?

The request:

It sure I tried my best to get the better score but if i know what I can complete on the next shot, i will feel it more exciting, feeling!!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add button to summon cart girls

Add button to summon cart girls to my location. Optionally specify how many I need.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add a Course

Hi there,

I was hoping you’d be able to add the Blue Ocean Golf Course in Sechelt BC?

Thanks,
    Jordan

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature enhancement  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add groups within connections

To add the feature of groups within your connections. For quick games to start a game with a preselected group. Groups would only be visible to the user that created it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Foursum Golf

Feedback and Knowledge Base