I suggest you ...

Allow Manually Added Course

It would be great if users could manually as a course and submit to you for approval and verification.

Can you add Candler Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Very popular and historic 9 hole public golf course.

Thanks, great app

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sandy HunterSandy Hunter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to see the 18-hole Cerbat Cliffs in Kingman Arizona added. It used to be 9-hole Kingman Country Club, which is now closed.

Also, the Olde London course at The Courses at London Bridge in Lake Havasu City AZ has changed. The former hole 1 is now 10, and the former 10 is 1.

Thanks!

• Ryan HarrisRyan Harris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would it also be possible to add Golfland in Pasco, Washington? It's the only course around my area that's not listed.

• Will WalshAdminWill Walsh (Community Manager, Foursum Golf) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the comments guys. We like to make sure we enter the course data ourselves for data quality reasons but if there's a way to do this where we can verify the data and approve it, there may be a solution. I'm going to mark this as 'under review' right now. Thanks again!

• Shane hawrylukShane hawryluk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That would be amazing to add courses that aren't on the app. Even if it doesn't have GPS at least the scorecard stats will count. And yes. Great app. Use it lots.

Feedback and Knowledge Base