I suggest you ...

How can a course be added?

Hi. I've looked for general instructions on how to add courses or is this is possible or not and I see it's been a recurrent issue on the forum. I see it isn't possible now and it's being considered a future feature, but that sometimes the Foursum team can add a course if they are sent a course's scorecard or other info to validate it.

I think it would be a great feature to at least make this a standard procedure, such that people interested in adding a course could submit the scorecard and eventually have it added to the app.
Is there such a procedure now?

Thanks, and pura vida from Costa Rica.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Raúl VargasRaúl Vargas shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark MacDonaldAdminMark MacDonald (Admin, Foursum Golf) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Raúl,

First and foremost, thanks for using our app and the feedback!

As you mentioned and read on out forums, there's currently no way for users to add courses directly, but it is a feature our Dev team is looking into for a future release.

That being said, if your course isn't currently in our app, all you need to do is send us a pic of their current scorecard, and I'd be happy to add that course for you.

Hit em straight !

Cheers,

Mark MacDonald
        Support Engineer - Foursum Golf

Feedback and Knowledge Base