I suggest you ...

I cannot find where you mark a GIR.

I don't see an area where you odentify whether or not you achieved a GIR... Everyone's stats are 0%.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Travis Martin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminAdam MacDonald (Admin, Foursum Golf) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Randy,

Everything seems to be working with the GIR calculations in the app. Holes need to be "Saved" before the calculation happens and will appear on the scorecard. This is done by first setting the Score and Putts wheels to a value (ie: Par (4) | 2 Putts) and then either advancing to the next hole, or tapping the green bar to lock in your score. Give that a try and let us know if things still aren't working.

• Randy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I haven't used this app on the course yet because I want to know all features before I do. As Travis indicates, I too do not show any GIR entries on the scorecard even when a enter a par score with 2 putts.

Is it a possible glitch that the app isn't making this calculation?

• AdminWill Walsh (Community Manager, Foursum Golf) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Travis. GIR is automatically calculated by using your score on the hole and putts you made. If you make a par with two putts, the app knows that you hit the GIR. If you make a par with one putt, the app knows you missed the green. Hope this helps!

Feedback and Knowledge Base